Monday, July 16, 2007

Finished!


My version of the Thin Mint Scarf is now finished, as you can see in the picture.

Knitting the second half was quite uneventful, except from when our pug caught hold of the yarn and ran away with it. She loves yarn and strings, and will never run as fast as when she has gotten hold of a forbidden one. The scarf luckily did not suffer any damages.

Now...what shall I knit? Right now I feel that I would love to start with the Slink, but I think that I will put it off for just a little while. I will try to get some more done first on an embroidered piece I've been working on forever and maybe knit a pair of socks for my husband from some yarn in my stash. (I know, I'm spoiling him rotten.)

See you later!

1 comment:

Alma said...

Oh, it looks great!
I think that's the most interesting knitted scarf I've seen - in all its seeming simplicity.