Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bob Dobbs

Hey guys!
I'm very excited to join the Domiknitrix KAL. I'll be knitting the Bob Dobbs vest. I'm knitting it flat so I can work the image in intarsia rather than duplicate stitch. This is it so far.

bob

The yarn is Plymouth Galway on size 8 addis. I changed the colors to chocolate brown for the main, baby blue for the face and navy blue for the accents. I washed the brown before starting in hopes that it will bleed less. The ribbing and about 4 inches were worked in the round before I split the front and back, adding a selvedge stitch on each side. The back is completed so you guys won't have to watch endless posts of dark brown stockinette.
I'm super pumped about getting this project done and if you guys want to see more, just check here

No comments: